Tuesday, July 6, 2010
DONE!
I have gone back and forth about posting this. Not that I don't want y'all to know everything, but there are some things I like to keep to myself. I'm sure you understand that. If you've been reading for awhile you know we are hoping to adopt through the state foster program. What I haven't shared a lot of is all the craziness that has us to this point. Today is an exciting day for me. For just over 2 years we have tried fertility treatments, and all the emotional, physical, and mental issues that go along with it. We just completed the last procedure about a month ago. No, it wasn't successful - I'm not at the exciting part yet. The exciting part is we are finished with all the treatments. I know you are thinking I'm weird to be excited this, but stick with me. Today I threw out all the left over medications, and the sharps disposable container. It felt so freeing. It was the last strings that were attaching me to all the craziness. We have been trapped down to all these treatments for too long. It is easy to have it take over your life. I'm just so over it! I want my life back, and even though that means the chance I will actually get pregnant now is very small I am completely ok with that (plus I totally believe in miracles). I tease my friends that I'll have a kid no matter what, just without the stretch marks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
July
(26)
- Saturday Morning Farmer's Market
- 5 reasons to hate the doctor
- My first giveaway
- Last and final home visit
- Miscellany monday
- Weekend recap
- Guess what today is??
- Ho hum
- Wordless Wednesday
- On a Tuesday
- Miscellany monday
- This year's classroom
- Do you know the secret?
- My Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday
- Home Visit Update
- One more step closer
- Miscellany monday
- My Daily Blessings
- Flag Fork
- Yummy New Recipe
- show us your favorite Bible verse
- Wordless Wednesday
- DONE!
- Miscellany monday
- Show us your etsy site
-
▼
July
(26)
2 comments:
I say congrats to freeing yourself! I have friends that have struggled with infertility and they felt the same way. But, I'm so happy that you will adopt through the state foster program. One of my friends has done that too and she has 7 beautiful children (yes, 7, some of the kids were a family and she couldn't break them apart) that needed a wonderful mommy and daddy and I have never met a better mother. I strive to be like her with my own.
Stopping by from SITS! Have a beautiful day!
Jessie, you inspire me with your positive outlook on life. I'm sure there are days when it gets the best of you but you always look for the bright side. So happy for you that you feel free with all of this...God has your babies planned out...one way or another He will place them in your lives. And what blessed little kiddos they will be! :)
Post a Comment