I am 99.9% finished with my classroom as of yesterday! Each year we have to move/haul all of our stuff into our closets so the classroom floors can be waxed. This year I had to stuff all my stuff into a new closet, in an upstairs classroom, because I'm moving classrooms and grades this year. I tell you all this for no particular reason. Just want you to get the full picture, since I didn't take the before pic of the mounds of school supplies in the closet, to the ceiling... here are the after pictures. I hope the 5th graders like the beach theme.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
July
(26)
- Saturday Morning Farmer's Market
- 5 reasons to hate the doctor
- My first giveaway
- Last and final home visit
- Miscellany monday
- Weekend recap
- Guess what today is??
- Ho hum
- Wordless Wednesday
- On a Tuesday
- Miscellany monday
- This year's classroom
- Do you know the secret?
- My Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday
- Home Visit Update
- One more step closer
- Miscellany monday
- My Daily Blessings
- Flag Fork
- Yummy New Recipe
- show us your favorite Bible verse
- Wordless Wednesday
- DONE!
- Miscellany monday
- Show us your etsy site
-
▼
July
(26)




4 comments:
Beautiful classroom...Wow
Its a very rainy day here so blog hopping is the perfect activity. Hope you will visit me...I have a great giveaway that I am drawing for Sunday.
Your classroom looks great! Your students are going to love it and have so much fun this year!
oh....and I'm glad to have you upstairs with me this year! :)
looks great!! :) I know I would LOVE the beachy theme!
Post a Comment