We stretched our anniversary into the weekend, and celebrated our style. We usually go to a nice restaurant, but we decided to do things different this year. On Friday, Anthony came home from work early, with my favorite flowers, daisies. We worked out, walked the dog, and stretched out on the couch. That night we went to a low key part of town (totally my style) called Bardstown Rd. We sat out on the patio at a favorite bar/restaurant, and had a yummy dinner and a couple of drinks. After dinner we did Anthony's part of the night. Krispy Kreme donuts.

On Saturday we grilled out, and watched a movie. Today, if the sun comes out the pool is in our plans. Love the simple!
2 comments:
I am so glad you had a wonderful anniversary and I know you will have many more to come.
Love,
Mom
I love the simpleness of your celebration. Truly beautiful!
Post a Comment