Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Morning Farmer's Market

The past couple of weeks I have headed over to our local farmer's market. I am attached to the farmer's market in my hometown, so I have been in denial about other farmer's markets. But, the one around the corner from me, seemed to have gotten better recently, so I headed over. I must interject that I still love my hometown farmer's market best, and of course Mary Tyler, who always has the best produce! At any farmer's market the atmosphere, the smells, the colors are wonderful! Everything really. The people are so nice, and in the end you come out with some yummy goodies. Today there was a folk singer, and a whole lot more!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the farmers market!

Stopping by from SITS. Going to GFC follow! Happy Saturday!

Check out my blog when you get a minute. I have an awesome giveaway that ends tomorrow night (8/1) and has low entries!

http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2010/07/big-bird-little-bird-video-giveaway.html

Blog Archive