Thursday, July 29, 2010

My first giveaway

Alright, as my summer winds down I am going to try something new to my little blog. I am going to have a go at a giveaway. What is the giveaway? Well, you get to pick, if you win that is. You can choose between a personalized family ornament, or children's artwork. Here is what you need to do to have a chance to win. *You only have to do one thing, but for each thing you do, add a new comment and get another chance to win!




1. Go to Little One Design here on Facebook or here and then come back here and leave a comment on what your favorite piece is.
2. Become a follower of this blog, and then post a comment here, letting me know you are now a follower.
3. Post on your blog about this giveaway. Then come on back here and let me know you did so, as well as leave me your link.
4. Place an order on etsy, between now and August 5th, receive 10% off, then post here that you placed an order.
5. Become a fan of "Little One Design" on facebook, then 1 more time come on back here and leave a post that you are now a facebook fan.

That's 5 ways to win! Good luck! The giveaway will close August 5th, and I will select a winner that night.

10 comments:

BARBIE said...

I follow you through Google Friend Connect!

Alisha McWhorter said...

Posted on my blog!

Janet said...

I really like the "Shine" one with the sunshine behind it.

cait said...

I thought I was already a fan on facebook...NOW I for sure am! :) I really like your quote paintings. If I had a little one though, I would definitely go for some little one art!

Kristina said...

I am now a fan on facebook.

Be sure to check out my first giveaway also. August is my birthday month, so there will be giveaways all month.

http://kristinab-inmyopinion.blogspot.com

Stopping by from SITS

Ana Goncalves said...

I love the 'shine' painting. It is beautiful and just sells it to me straight away! Found you over on SITS.

Ana Goncalves said...

I'm now a follower of your blog, under Trulyana. :)

Ana Goncalves said...

I've just become your fan on Facebook! I'm under the same name as here. :)

Laura @ The Things I Said I'd Never Do said...

I love the wooden growth chart! What a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Over from SITS! Love the SHINE painting but the growth charts are cute too! Nice work!
SunieDawn
www.suniedawn.com

Blog Archive