
Better late than never!
1. and most exciting for today, my dear friend (who got me involved in the foster/adoption) got a call to foster another little one today. They have adopted a little boy already from the program, and I am super happy for them.
2. I worked a full day in my classroom today. Wow! I have a lot to get used to. I need to start to go to bed earlier and get up earlier, or I might die of exhaustion.
3. I tried a giveaway... I think I am doing something wrong. You can click here if you want to check it out.
4. I would love to visit the west coast. All the pics I see are beautiful, and I think it would be something different than what I'm used to.
5. We have watched a few great movies lately: When in Rome, The Book of Eli, Hot Tub Time Machine, and She's Out of Your League. I haven't watched this many movies in forever. I love to cuddle in and watch a movie at home.
3 comments:
I am so late in catching up. The artwork is adorable. You said you could custom make, but the monkies are cute!
That is so exciting about your friend getting the call to foster another child!
Good job getting things done in the classromm!
I am so late in catching up with my blog reading lately. I just visited your giveaway and made a couple entries!
I haven't seen When in Rome yet. I really want to.
Have a great week!
Have you tried posting your giveaway on SITS or even Money Saving Mom? Sometimes they have a day where you can post your giveaways which helped on my first one. Just an idea. :)
That's so exciting about your friend being blessed with another kiddo to foster.
I am so worried about dieing of exhaustion too...my sleep schedule is FAR from where it needs to be for school. Yikes!
And we have watched a lot of movies lately too...we love Redbox! What a deal! :)
Post a Comment