
My sweet friend Caitlin has been linking up to The Blessing Box on Tuesdays. I think this is a wonderful way to link up! We all need to count our blessings! So on this beautiful Tuesday here are my blessings.
Blessing 1: I was able to leave school early today. I try to walk Gracie every day, but today it was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed the fresh air and some time with my sweet furbaby.
Blessing 2: My sweet student from last year who runs up to me at recess everyday to visit with me. Even my old kiddo who tells his buddy in my class now that I'm am mean... I love him too, and I know I made a difference with him too (if mean is making you do your best, then yes, I'm a big meanie).
Blessing 3: I love that I have such a strong support system. My friends, hubby, and family are so supportive of me and what I am doing, regardless of it is with fostering, my painting, or my grandma. I have some crazy ideas! I am so grateful!
Blessing 4: Every week I have about a half hour to an hour conversation with my grandma (mom's mom). I'm not gonna lie sometimes I am in a rush, sometimes she is negative, but I am blessed that I get to talk to her every week.
Blessing 5: I am blessed that I can stretch out in my bath tub with hot water and bubbles up to my ears and enjoy my Coastal Living magazine. I know that I'm lucky to get to have that time.
2 comments:
kids are so funny! i'm sure that kiddo still loved you--even if you are 'mean!'
so glad you had such a nice day to go for a walk-we had absolutely gorgeous weather today too! : )
Thanks for linking up!
hi :) found you through natalie's blog today, glad you joined in!
i'm sure you are a blessing to your grandmother even if she is a little negative! enjoy that time, i realize more and more how much i should have spent more time with my grandma before she passed. and your last blessing sounds so enjoyable!
Post a Comment