Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Blessing Box


  • I am blessed to have warmers in my car seat. I don't know what I would do without them. I love whoever invented. He or she is a genius. A warm tush is a happy tush!
  • I am blessed to have the beagle that will walk with me at any time of the day. Monday morning we walked at 6 AM and she was happier than ever to join me.
  • I am blessed to have a husband who will allow me to throw a hissy fit now and then. Not that I do that very often.
  • I am glad you had a group of friends together to celebrate the ending of summer with a trip to the pool. And a family who will go to the Apple orchard and farmers market with me.
  • Finally I am glad to have season tickets to SEC football. The football season is less than a week away you it is football time in the bluegrass state! Can't wait! I'm over teh moon with excitement

2 comments:

Natalie said...

both of my pups are 1/2 beagle. love beagles! and love the farmer's market! so fun : )
Thanks for linking up your blessings!!

cait said...

Oh I can't wait to have seat warmers! :) I love how they warm up faster than the heat does in the cold weather. I think my beagle would look at me like I was absolutely crazy if I wanted to walk at 6. :) He won't even get out of bed anymore to sit with me while I get ready. SPOILED.

Blog Archive