Thank you God for the ability to take a breathe. Thank you God for the weekend. And what a wonderful weekend it has been. On Friday my mom and dad came up. Mom and I went to the consignment sale and then to Babies R Us and the mall. I was exhausted and Babies R Us was an overload to me (I can't even imagine girls who are actually pregnant trying to get all of this stuff ready). After a week in the classroom I am still adjusting to being needed and called by name all the time. So, at the mall I treated myself to a makeover (so much better- I'll take a pic to show y'all) and mom bought me a couple new shirts. Then we met Anthony, my dad, and Anthony's mom and little brother at Bucca for dinner. On Saturday we went to Lexington and headed to farmer's market and then to the apple orchard to pick apples. Today I'm finishing some things around the house before I head to the pool to meet up with all of my friends for our end of summer hoorah. All and all it has been a wonderful weekend. Here are some pics from the apple orchard. These are mom's pics. I'm feeling a bit too lazy to download my own, but I have a few from the last couple weeks to share with you. Happy Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment