Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Green cleaner

I love to use earth friendly products, but honestly the ones I find in stores don't work as well as I'd like. I had switched back to plain old cleaning products, but my dad found something different for me to try. He likes to cut things out of the paper, that he thinks I'd like. This page was on homemade cleaning products. There was one that stuck out to me, so I gave it a try, and I loved the results. It was super easy to make too. Below is the recipe. I changed the essential lemon oil to essential lavender oil (since I had some Aveda oil around the house.

Furniture Polish:
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup white vinegar
20-30 drops lemon essential oil.
shake well before using. I just bought an inexpensive spray bottle from Target, and it works perfect. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive