Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ramblings of a back to school teacher

I have now survived my 2nd day of school. I have to admit, I am tired! I am currently stretched out on the couch, and thinking in broken sentences... forgive me if I ramble. My feet are so not used to my wedges, they long for my flip flops. I will wear them tomorrow. Flip flops, my old friends. My cat is insisting she needs to lay on top of me as I am typing this, she is needy. She will not win. I am also watching my dvred episode of Teen Mom. It is addicting, I wonder if I am dependent on this ridiculous show? Anthony and I were supposed to go out to dinner last night, but I was way too worn out, so he made pasta and then we went to the club tonight for dinner. I couldn't even eat my dessert, that is not like me. All this brings me back to me on the couch. Did I mention I am waiting for Anthony. That is why I am on the couch. We are going to P90X it tonight, and I don't want to exert any energy I might be saving in my pinkie, or big toe. So when he gets home we will P90X it and then I may even eat my dessert, because I can. And then I have even more plans for tomorrow, after school of course. It will start with driving home, in silence. I love my new kiddos, but wow they are chatty!

1 comment:

cait said...

I'm impressed you even have energy to come up with some "ramblings". :) I am sitting on the couch only reading blogs because that's about all I can muster up the energy for.

Blog Archive