
This will be my first full week of school this week, three days under my belt already. Here's wishing for a good week! Happy misclanny Monday.
- We took Gracie to the lake for the first time this weekend. She would rather hold on to her mommy with her paws then actually swim, even with a life vest!
- There is a UK basketball game on and a football game on later tonight. I can almost smell fall in the air! Have I mentioned I can't wait for the season. I can barley contain myself.
- I have tried to help my mom with her school blog over the phone, do you know how difficult that is? Frustrating to say the least, especially when she repeats back to me everything I say.
- Tonight is our last bible study. We are meeting at Jason's Deli for a special treat. It is my favorite place to eat, because of the healthy food, and free soft serve ice cream. You can't go wrong.
- My mom and dad are repainting their kitchen and wanted my input on paint colors, which is no problem because I have a ton of the sample chips at my house, just in case. That's normal right? If I wasn't a teacher I'd be an interior designer.
- This weekend I couldn't help but think about the fact that we should be approved for foster/adoption program in about a month. So fun!
- I was wiped at the end of Friday, my class is full of chatter boxes. I did some research in an old book I have "Positive Discipline"- I highly recommend it for all parents and teachers. I now feel refreshed with some new ideas, and ready for a new day, conquering the chatter issue and instilling a love for learning. No small feat, I have to admit.
8 comments:
I'll pray that your approval for adoption/foster goes through. That is such a worthwhile thing to do. You can be a real blessing to some kids!
I love your number three! My husband goes through the same thing with his mom, although he gets frustrated, I find it so amusing listening to the conversation.
LOL about trying to explain how to do a blog over the phone with your mom, I did the same thing awhile back with my mom's facebook and finally I just drove over and did it LOL....
cute miscellany, good luck in school
xoxo
Summer :0)
I am following you from the Monday blog hop! What a great post, I can't wait to come back and read more.
What kind of dog do you have? The 2nd time we put my boxer baby in the water with us, she nearly drowned me trying to hang on to her human!
Lucy's Human
http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com
It is very hard to help people over the phone with computer things. I am such a visual person. I need to get my hands on it.
How exciting about your foster/adoption process!
Have a wonderful day!
I love paint and colors. I was thinking of being an interior designer. Maybe when the little ones get older. I understand about explaining the blog thing over the phone. I tried with my parents and boy is it frustrating… Thanks for sharing your randomness.
Have a fabulous week!
~blessings
DOrcas
I am so glad you were able to help with my blog and now not only can I do mine but am showing others how to put theirs together. So even though it was frustrating it was beneficial:)
Love,
Mom
How very exciting that you're so close to being approved for adoption/fostering! Congrats!
I hear you on helping over the phone! Frustrating ;)
Post a Comment