Monday, August 30, 2010

Miscellany monday


1. I have pics to download from my camera, but I am too stinkin lazy. I hope this will change soon because there are some good pictures on there.

2. It is almost that time of year again, the time when I change out my candles. Do you do this? You see, I believe there are fall/winter scents and then there are spring/summer scents. Currently I have out vanilla coconut and clean cotton. I will be breaking out the pumpkin and nutmeg candles soon and I can't wait.

3. I had to work late on Thursday and my sweet beagle was neglected. Due to a miscommunication she was starving by the time I got home at 9:00 and then realized at 9:45 that she hadn't eaten. She has a 6:00 dinner schedule and made me feel so bad that on top of her late dinner she got 2 treats. Pathetic right?

4. I have so much fresh veggies and fruit due to my visits to the apple orchard and farmers market. I am so looking forward to trying out the eggplant and the yummy salad I bought. I wish I could have this stuff all year long!

5. Alright I need your help, I have the fabrics picked out, and the crib but I also need to know your favorite children's books. Being that I paint on the side I have decided to do canvases with a children's book theme. I know I want to do Max from Where the Wild Things Are and of course a Dr Seuss Character. What books do you love to read to your kids, or do you love from your childhood?


1 comment:

cait said...

Goodnight Moon was always my favorite...and Pat the Bunny. Both are very young books but still...they left an impression on my heart! :) Can't wait to see your artwork!

Blog Archive