After an afternoon of searching for a cute bedding set for the nursery we are working on I decided that just like anything else I do I just can't do the easy thing. I am not a bed in a bag type of girl. On top of the fact that since we won't know if we will be getting a boy or a girl the choice is neutral which in the baby bedding world really just means tan. I love to create my own things, so my mom and I decided to do just that. We bought a chocolate brown bumper, and a cream dust ruffle. Then I asked Anthony's aunt if she would make a quilt for the crib. Of course she said yes and gave me a website that I loved called fat quarter to pick out some fabrics. Finally, I have picked out the fabrics for the quilt and the pillows(which I'll make). Here's what I have picked.





1 comment:
LOVE these!! gorgeous patterns and colors! :)
Post a Comment