I was at the pool today (I know shocker right) and one of the girls who works in the dining room told me she had been trying to figure out who I look like and after watching Up in the Air she determined I look like this actress.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
June
(34)
- Wordless Wednesday
- The Sand Dollar
- Miscellany monday
- Sunrise on the beach comes early, but it's worth it
- MIL in the house
- Show us your kids activities
- Another Blog Giveaway
- Friday Vacay updates
- Dare to Care
- Wordless Wednesday
- Our day in Savannah
- Church Picnic
- Just a taste
- Miscellany monday
- Last Class!!!
- Spicy Shrimp Wraps
- My cat
- Apron Giveaway at Woodchips
- Wordless Wednesday
- My Book Club
- miscellany monday
- Busy, busy, busy
- 1 more left!!
- On Friday I went into my classroom to start to pul...
- The origin of Graciejess
- Wordless Wednesday
- Back at Bible Study
- Celeb look alike??
- Class number 3 and 2 more to go
- Those were the days
- Show us your life
- Sketto bites
- Why I adore my students
- My randomness
-
▼
June
(34)


No comments:
Post a Comment