Saturday, June 5, 2010

Those were the days

To this day I have to fall asleep to Nick at Night. I've done it for as long as I can remember. There were some classics on when I was younger: I Love Lucy, Green Acres, Mr. Ed, Golden Girls... I could go on forever. I remember watching those and laughing deep, belly laughs. I smile thinking about it now. Now on Nick at Night there are shows like The Nanny, or George Lopez, or Roseanne. These are not, nor will they ever be classics in my book. Back to the Golden Girls. Golden Girls was always my favorite. This week a 3rd of 4 of the Golden Girls passed away. Blanch (or Rue Mclanahan) died on Thursday. So, if you grew up watching and the show like I did, if you know this house

and these faces

take a minute and try to find it on tv again. You won't regret it and be sure to think about the ladies who made you laugh, that deep belly laugh. There are not a lot of show that can do that now.

No comments:

Blog Archive