Monday, June 21, 2010

Miscellany monday


1. I I have been in the car for 3 hours now. My hubby has slept the whole time and there is not much entertainment, as my mom is reading and dad is driving. I remember when I was little we had a book of all kinds of fun car games to play. I think I need one now. Gotta love the license plates games.

Grace found skunk (or maybe it is rabbit) poo on one of our walks this week, and promptly decided it would be a good idea to roll in it to savor the smell. I promptly took her home and gave her a bath. She found this particular poo in our backyard last year and we couldn’t keep her out of it.

Someone knocked over our mailbox Friday night or early Saturday morning. Like the post and all (not sure if it was kids on purpose or our across the street neighbor- accident). Anthony worked for about an hour fixing it and I bought some spray paint to touch it up. It looks better than it did before, so ha! to whatever mean person knocked it down.

We woke up at 3:30 this morning to meet my parents at their house to leave for vacay. We got there and the lights were all out, garage closed… awesome- they thought we said 6:00. Good times.

My friend pulled together a girls get-together in September to see Aerosmith at Riverbend in Cincy. So excited! A trip to see Legally Blonde and outlet shop is also in the works.

4 comments:

Summer said...

Great MM....loved it....um ya gotta love License plate games....my 3 year old has just learned the are we there yet game? LOL
No worries my hubs is um not much of an entertainer in the car either!

Oh goodness on the time difference oopsy...betcha you wanted to go right back to sleep....

Boo on someone knocking over your mailbox but yay for it looking better

xoxo
Summer :0)

Dorcas said...

yikes! 3:30. I am not a morning person! Funny that your parents were still resting! As for the poo, my doggie does the same thing! She's so crazy! Have an awesome vacation!

thanks for sharing your randomness!


~blessings

Dorcas

faith ann raider said...

Gotta love the lisense plate game.
Happy Misc. Monay!!

Angie said...

Ohhh so jealous of your Aerosmith outting...it sounds so fun!

Ooopsie on the 3:30am thing. It made me laugh b/c that is totally something I would do.

Blog Archive