Saturday, June 12, 2010
On Friday I went into my classroom to start to pull everything out of the closet and arrange my room. On the way home I stopped by Barnes and Noble to pick up a cd with a gift card I have been wanting to spend. As I walked into the front doors I inhaled deeply. I was immediatly taken back to my childhood. I never really noticed or thought about how much I loved the book smell of a bookstore, or the book smell of a library (they're different ya know). Some women go to spas to relax, don't get me wrong, I love a good spa treatment, but that smell of books, old or new does it for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
June
(34)
- Wordless Wednesday
- The Sand Dollar
- Miscellany monday
- Sunrise on the beach comes early, but it's worth it
- MIL in the house
- Show us your kids activities
- Another Blog Giveaway
- Friday Vacay updates
- Dare to Care
- Wordless Wednesday
- Our day in Savannah
- Church Picnic
- Just a taste
- Miscellany monday
- Last Class!!!
- Spicy Shrimp Wraps
- My cat
- Apron Giveaway at Woodchips
- Wordless Wednesday
- My Book Club
- miscellany monday
- Busy, busy, busy
- 1 more left!!
- On Friday I went into my classroom to start to pul...
- The origin of Graciejess
- Wordless Wednesday
- Back at Bible Study
- Celeb look alike??
- Class number 3 and 2 more to go
- Those were the days
- Show us your life
- Sketto bites
- Why I adore my students
- My randomness
-
▼
June
(34)
1 comment:
girl, you are on the ball! I haven't even thought about going back yet...hearing you have done it gets me motivated, though!
hope you're having a great summer!
Post a Comment