Saturday, June 26, 2010

MIL in the house

While we are on vacay my MIL and BIL (he is 11) offered to stay at our house and take care of the furbabies while we gone. I was so happy about this for a couple reasons.

  1. 1. I know Gracie will get her daily walks, at least most days.
  2. 2. I also know both Pheobie and Gracie will be properly spoiled.
  3. 3. My flowers won’t die.
  4. 4. My house will be clean.
  5. 5. Even if she thinks I am neurotic about my pets, she appeases me.

However, there is one negative:

1. My typical OCD nature kicked into overdrive, because while to the majority my house is super clean, it needed to be perfect. This means I spent all week doing extra cleaning. I even went as far as to paint the guest bathroom ceiling. Yes- I am aware that I am crazy, because more than likely she doesn’t even care and wouldn’t notice if the ceiling were painted or not.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Yes,you are crazy but that is why we love you -and anytime you are bored you can come and do my house.
Mom

Janet said...

Stopping by from SITS today. And yes, you are crazy, but I understand, because I would have done the same thing. Well, the cleaning, probably not the celing painting!

Blog Archive