Friday, June 18, 2010

Spicy Shrimp Wraps


The Spicy Shrimp Wraps were a hit at bible study. They were so easy and very tasty. I found the recipe at Coastal Living, how could you go wrong? Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 dozen

Ingredients

  • 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
  • 4 (6-inch) chili-flavored or plain flour tortillas
  • 1 cup loosely packed spinach leaves
  • 1/2 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp, cooked

Preparation

Combine cream cheese and seasoning, and spread on one side of each tortilla.

Top cream cheese mixture with spinach. Place shrimp about 1 inch from edge, and roll tightly. Cut into 1-inch slices, and secure with wooden picks.


1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

they look and sound WONDERFUL.....Trying to catch up some blog reading.....
Love your blog..
Hope you will stop by for a visit. I have a guest post from my son this weekend...

Blog Archive