Thursday, June 10, 2010

The origin of Graciejess

Have I ever shared with you the origin of Graciejess? It is actually pretty easy to explain. I am a klutz! I mean a serious klutz. I fall up stairs, down stairs, I did a summersault walking down the stairs this year at school. I almost always have bruises or cuts. I think I go through more band aids than a 9 year old. My mom always said I was such a graceful dancer, but couldn't stop tripping over my own feet when I walk. This is my newest battle wound, as I like to call them. I climbed over a chair at a theatre, the chair cushion went up and I went down. Therefore, I now have a new battle wound on my ankle.

So, Graciejess is me, being sarcastic, being ok with my lack of grace, being ok with the bruises, because that's me:)

No comments:

Blog Archive