I'm so excited to tell y'all about my first summer book club. It meets 3 times during the summer at a local coffee shop. I have really been looking forward to it. We are reading a book called Running Out of Time. I couldn't ask for a better group, there are 10 of us in all and we had great conversation!
Alright so it is a group of my students. Ten in all showed up, which I thought was really good. They all ordered strawberry smoothies, and it was so stinkin precious- melt my heart. We sat around a long table and talked about chapters 1-5. They are such little grown ups. I can't wait for the next meeting.
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! I wish I could find a summer book club down here in Mexico! :)
Stopped by from SITS!
well that is a great turn out! glad it's going so well...so sweet of you to give your time like this this summer. such a fun, sophisticated thing for those young minds to a be a part of!
Post a Comment