At our house my hubby is a "red meat and potato" type of guy and I am a "no red meat or pork" kind of girl. I could eat fish, fruits, veggies every night of the week. Because of this we have to compromise most nights or else I would be fixing 2 separate meals every night. I have to say there are nights when I do this too because it makes me happy that he likes my cooking. to my point. We can only have chicken so many different ways, so lately I have tried to get creative. I thought I would start to post some of the recipes as I go along. Who knows what this will turn into. I'll start to take pictures too. I didn't think of posting it on here until the chicken was already devoured.
I call this one: Herb Crusted Chicken (like that? I just came up with it)
2 chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon basil
1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dice the garlic clove into several pieces and place the pieces on the side of the chicken that is up. Add 1/2 a teaspoon of basil, 1/2 the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of Parmesan and salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes. Flip and add the remaining ingredients to the other side of the chicken. Take the garlic and add it to the other side as well as salt and pepper. Put the chicken back in the oven and bake for 15 more minutes. Eat and enjoy.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
March
(31)
- Wordless Wednesday
- My Spring Break
- Nothing Personal
- Deep Breath...
- Saturday Antiquing
- Show me your cleaning tips
- The other side of 10PM
- When is the last time you skipped?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Ms Mary Tyler's Peach Cobbler
- Part one completed
- I went shopping
- Chicken Recipe Number 2
- Modeling for my students
- One of the best views in the state
- My Cast Iron Skilelt
- Big news at school
- In My Free Time Painting
- Spring decorating
- Our new project
- Show me your fav charities
- My first award
- Wordless Wednesday
- Dear Bachelor Watchers
- Book review: Return to Sullivans Island
- Show me your typical day
- Life isn't a race
- Chicken Recipe Number 1
- Wordless Wednesday
- Yumm
- Our Weekend ramblings
-
▼
March
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment