Sunday, March 28, 2010

Deep Breath...

And here we go. What a week ahead. This will be a super important week for me. I have worked really hard to relax, give it up to God, and practice when I close my eyes to picture this place.


I'm not gonna lie though- it is a battle for me to do this at times. This week I go back to the doctor to see how things are going from my surgery in December and determine our next steps. I will also find out what grade I am teaching next year- something of which I have no input in. I'm really looking forward to both of these things, but I am also a wee bit nervous because both play a huge role in the future. I am a self admitted control freak and God is always teaching me to let Him be in control and rely on Him. This week I am getting that message loud and clear. Deep breathing and lots of prayers are on the lineup for the week! Here we go, let's see what is in store!

1 comment:

cait said...

I will so be praying for you girl about both...and I thought I had things to be anxious about just with the placement. You are so right about just trusting God..I'm reading an amazing book "crazy love" by Francis chan right now. Part of what I read tonight was about how our worry and stress says that our life is all about us when really it is all about Him. true faith releases control. It was so timely for me. Blessings to you this week! :)

Blog Archive