I have to start this post by pointing out that this is my 201st post. When I started this blog I never thought that I would actually keep up with it. Today I have to be honest. I am more than ready for spring, but since this snow keeps on appearing I am finding other ways to bring a bit of spring into my life. I am over the moon that the grocery store is starting to get in fresh summer fruit. Three of my favorites (that are taking up my refrigerator) are strawberries, blueberries, and clementines. How can you not feel the onset of spring with yummy fruits like that? I am literally eating 4 clementines a day (literally I have 2 bags in my fruit bin), plus strawberries or blueberries for a dessert. Ahhh... I can almost feel the spring sunshine. And with the sunshine brings even more yummy fruits for me to devour. 



1 comment:
Oh I know! I can't wait until our Farmer's Market starts every Saturday....LOVE going to get fresh fruits and veggies. And Spring only screams Summer! :) Yay!
Post a Comment