Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dear Bachelor Watchers

Dear Bachelor Watchers,
Can we talk? I confess I was once a Bachelor Watcher. I have learned my lesson. I am wondering why you haven't. Have you not learned that he (or she) always goes for the idiot anymore? They never pick the one you want them to. This continues to happen. And every time it happens you are shocked and complain? You are getting SUCKED in. I want to help you. I have been in your shoes. I had to quit cold turkey. It's not easy. But I don't miss it all all now. Let's break it down. As much as you want him/or her to pick the "perfect one" they will not. If you need me to tell you this again, as you begin to get drawn into the next season I will be happy to do that for you. If you decide you can just not stop watching please don't be surprised when he picks the bad girl. It will happen.. let's not talk about it or Facebook it because I have done my part to warn you.
Thanks for Listening,
Jessie

No comments:

Blog Archive