Thursday, March 25, 2010

The other side of 10PM

Update: It is Thursday night at 11:32. I am still awake. I haven't seen this side of 10pm since... I can't remember when. That's what happens when you get up on the early side of 5:30am. Why- you might ask am I still up? Well, because I am a Kentucky girl born and raised and my CATS tipped off at 10:05. Our blood bleeds blue here. I swear. I will stay up till the end because I love the blue and white and because I already bought a Starbucks grande skinny soy latte with an extra shot of espresso for tomorrow. I promise I will be a good teacher tomorrow. But for tonight I am a Wildcat fan.

2 comments:

Lesli said...

I was watching too.. I am a WV girl and it looks like we will be playing you tomorrow..hehe!! Of course I will be disappointed if we loose but William Patterson is from WV so that makes it better!! Hope you have a great weekend!

cait said...

haha. love this post. I did my best to be the best UK fan teacher I could be today. I stayed up to even watch the nail-biting end of the Xavier game. some of my kiddos stayed up too. I promise they still learned today, though.

Blog Archive