Monday, March 29, 2010
Nothing Personal
I really am not a deep, serious person. But I am going to attempt here. I'm sure this may offend some people- that isn't my intention though. I am not a political person either. I don't claim to understand everything that goes on in Washington. Actually, I don't understand a lot of it. I try hard. I listen to NPR in the mornings, and read up on all the current events I can. Everybody says something different or sees things a different way. I really want to have an opinion on some of the hot topics. Specifically- the health care bill. I know it has people fired up. I am wondering how are you fired up? Where are you getting your information? All the information I find is biased one way or the other. And the actual bill is what- thousands of pages long, so I'm sure you didn't read it. So, my question is this- you do hate it because you are a republican- do you like it just because you are a democrat? I don't vote by party and I think that the dummies in DC are fighting like a bunch of elementary school kids who don't get their own way. So, I have to ask why are you so passionate? Do you have all the facts, or are you joining in on the "He hit me first" fight? I am all about being passionate about things in life- as long as you are truly passionate and not just joining the masses. Seems to me we could get a lot more positive things accomplished if everyone just grew up and got their heads out of their butts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
March
(31)
- Wordless Wednesday
- My Spring Break
- Nothing Personal
- Deep Breath...
- Saturday Antiquing
- Show me your cleaning tips
- The other side of 10PM
- When is the last time you skipped?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Ms Mary Tyler's Peach Cobbler
- Part one completed
- I went shopping
- Chicken Recipe Number 2
- Modeling for my students
- One of the best views in the state
- My Cast Iron Skilelt
- Big news at school
- In My Free Time Painting
- Spring decorating
- Our new project
- Show me your fav charities
- My first award
- Wordless Wednesday
- Dear Bachelor Watchers
- Book review: Return to Sullivans Island
- Show me your typical day
- Life isn't a race
- Chicken Recipe Number 1
- Wordless Wednesday
- Yumm
- Our Weekend ramblings
-
▼
March
(31)
1 comment:
I totally agree with your questions here. I haven't said much b/c I know so little about the bill. I do agree, however that healthcare needs an overhaul...I'm just not sure how.
Post a Comment