Thursday, March 11, 2010

My first award

Yea! So exciting. Last week (yes I am just now getting time to write this) my sweet friend Caitlyn gave me my very first blog award. I'm super pumped about this.


Here are the stipulations:

1. List 6 things you are a master in.

2. Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters in friendship, and make blogging so awesome.


6 things I am a master at: let me say that a master is in the eye of the beholder.
1. Snuggling. I love to snuggle at the end of a long day.
2. Baking- baking is what relaxes me. When I'm feeling stressed at the end of a long day I will bake my stress away and then share it with everyone else so I don't increase my pants size.
3. Organization and cleaning give me a basket or a binder and I'm in heaven. again very sad but true. I can't resist the smell of a newly polished house and vacuum marks to boot.
4. Creating a classroom community- I have tons to learn about teaching but my kids are all kind and respectful to each other and I have good connections with them.
5. Decorating- I may not be the best decorator but I am great at decorating on a budget and love to try new things out.
6. Loving my beagle- I will say I am a master at this. I know when she wants to walk, when she wants her ear scratched or when she wants to play. I am a great mommy of a beagle


And I'm passing it on to: (I just need another day or two to email these lovely ladies)


  1. Bethany at http://www.jonathanandbethanymeacham.blogspot.com/ (a sorority sister and new mommy)

  2. Alisha at http://arcau2123.blogspot.com/ (real life friend and walking buddy)

  3. Page at http://mycrazyjoy.blogspot.com/ (work friend)

  4. Kelly at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ (not sure we are blog friends but I do completely stalk her blog and love it- she has way too many followers to know who I am)

  5. Abby at http://www.babblingabby.blogspot.com/ (another amazing blog I stalk)

  6. and I really want to send it back to Caitlyn at http://cait-theblessedlife.blogspot.com/ (work friend)

No comments:

Blog Archive