It is almost Farmer's Market season. Love it! I still haven't found a Farmer's Market up here- and I just love the one at home so much. There is a wonderful older lady there who my parents have come to know well. She always puts back some of her best produce for them and when they stop by her booth they visit for awhile. Her name is Ms. Mary Tyler. She is one of the sweetest, most lively laddies I have met- plus she has some amazing produce. Especially her peaches.Oh how I love the peaches! I had some peaches frozen from last summer and decided to break them out this weekend and make Ms. Mary Tyler's peach cobbler recipe. Enjoy it warmed up with a bit of vanilla ice cream.
1 comment:
This looks amazing! There is a farmer's market at Norton Commons (subdivision near The Summit) during the summer. I'm not sure if it's every weekend or once a month.
Post a Comment