Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our new project



These are the before pics of our unfinished basement. Looking at these it actually looks kind of creepy. Last weekend my sweet hubby and our sweet friends started the framing. They will finish the framing this weekend and then eventually we will move to he next phase. I'm thrilled to have a finished basement. It will be a place for all of Anthony's old college football memorabilia and our collection of UK gear. Our goal is before next Christmas, but we are hoping sooner. You know I can't wait to decorate.

1 comment:

cait said...

Yay! Our unfinished basement is on the long-range to-do list. Can't wait to see what you do with it! I love the possibilities with an unfinished basement! I don't know where in the world I would store things right now without it. :)Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

Blog Archive