Thursday, March 25, 2010

When is the last time you skipped?

I watched a little girl today. She came out of the lunch room and skipped into the bathroom. I stopped and thought to myself: when is the last time you skipped somewhere? She looks so carefree. I want that carefree feeling. So, I promised myself to make an effort to enjoy the simplicity in life. I played hopscotch with my girls. I had to take off my heels to do it right. Barefoot hopscotch- haven't done that in a while. I jumped- not stepped out of my car when I pulled into the garage. And at some point tonight I am going to skip. Not in front of anyone. I'm not that bold. But I bet that single act of skipping will bring me that carefree feeling. And if nothing else- it is a good leg workout. So, when is the last time you skipped. Give it a try. You may like the results.

No comments:

Blog Archive