Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Are you a follower?

I'm not going to lie. I get excited when I glance at the left hand corner of my blog and see that I have a new follower. I have always loved to write. I don't want to brag but I took the advanced writing class in middle school. I know you are impressed. I would love to write a children's' book one day. All of this is why I really love to see that I have new followers. It makes me feel better that people actually read this blog, because while I write it for myself I also hope others enjoy reading it too. So, I have a favor for you. If you really do follow my blog, but you haven't clicked in the left hand side of the page, take a second and do so now.

1 comment:

Monika said...

I like your blog and I´m a follower - I hope I will read to my children your book one day :-)

Blog Archive