I'll go into more detail in another post, but for now I want to leave you with something to think about. I talked with my Grandma today. It was our weekly phone call. I love my Grandma, and today she made me realize something. A bad day is all relative. For example she was talking about how her day was so long and bad because she dropped her ring in her bedroom and can't find it and she was at the store and the cashier forgot to use her receipts, so she had to void a check and re-write it. To me one voided check does not a bad day make. I thought I had a bad day, again that is a whole other post. But I would classify it as one of those "no good very bad days". I was proud of myself for remaining pretty positive throughout the day, but I found myself getting irritated with the grumpiness of my grandma. But overall I had an: epiphany: A bad day is relative. Your bad day may be someone else's good day. Be happy with what good things there are in your life. Today, on my "no good very bad day" I am still grateful for a wonderful family, amazing friends, a good job, roof over my head, sweet beagle, and warm bed.
And as you find yourself going through a relative bad day remember:
I repeat, be strong and brave! Don't be afraid and don't panic, for I the Lord your God, am with you in all you do. ~Joshua1:9
1 comment:
enjoyed this. you're so right!
Post a Comment