Thursday, April 15, 2010

Don't take me out to the ballgame

If you have followed this blog for awhile, or know me outside the blogging world, you know I love sports. Especially college football, and basketball. But this is the time of year I dread. The only worthy sport to watch (and I have had to acquire a taste for it) is golf. Besides that it is the time of year for the worst sport EVER. It is baseball season. Ugh. So boring. Slow. And really I know you have to have talent- but how much athletic ability does it take. It isn't like soccer or basketball, or football, where you are consistently running or doing something. Even in golf they don't sit in the dugout- they walk the course. Sorry, if I am offending you. I just can't stand to watch the sport and I am longing for September, when college football season comes back around. Specifically September 4th for UK's opening game against Uof L.

Don't take me out to the ballgame
Don't take me out to the crowd
I don't like peanuts or crackerjacks
I just want football to come on back
So I rout rout rout for the end of this silly season to end
Cause it's one two three times I say that baseball's lame my friend
* I know it's cheesy, but I kinda like cheesy sometimes!

1 comment:

cait said...

Oh this post makes me sad. :( I'm from a baseball/softball playin' and watchin' family. Love the sport. Played from 4th grade on. We're all entitled to our opinion, though, especially on our own blog! ha! I have the same toward golf. :) To each his own!

Blog Archive