This time of year I crave many things, the warm sun, and a good tan being two of them. The problem is there is no tan to be found for me around here, unless I go to a tanning bed. I used to do that all the time, but I've tried to avoid it as I've gotten older. Yesterday, I went to Sephoria on a mission to find a good at home spray tan. I was helped by a tan looking younger guy. He insisted that this product (Syven Nyne) is what he used. He went on and on about the great smell, easy use, and natural tan. I had to admit his tan did look natural- so I bought a can. I couldn't wait to get home and try it out. I had to rush because we had decided to meet some friends for dinner. I sprayed quickly and was impressed with the nice even tan I developed in the short time. I glanced at the bottle and noticed that I shouldn't shower for at least 5 hours, and that I needed to wear dark clothes. No big deal- I wasn't planning on getting a shower anytime in the next 5 hours and I had the perfect new top to wear. At dinner I was playing with our friends' baby, raising her up and down above my head. She was having fun, and was relaxed. So relaxed a bit of drool landed from her mouth to my neck. I quickly grabbed a napkin to blot away the drool, but it was too late. i could see my tan come off on the white napkin. A long streak appeared. All tan with one line of pure whiteness. Everyone was amused by my new look. Who knew? So, note to self, the warning on the bottle should say "avoid water, and baby drool". Luckily it was an easy fix and I completely recommend this product to anyone who needs a little tan in their life.

Notice the drool line. It actually does help to show you how tan the spray makes you.
No comments:
Post a Comment