I used to be a once a week or every other week coffee drinker. A new partner teacher moved into the room next to me and along with all her stuff she brought 3 coffee pots into our sink room. She also is so generous to share a cup with me, whenever I feel I need it. Her generosity has encouraged me to have more if a 3 coffee a week habit. I won't let myself buy Starbucks more than once a week. Seriously, it is crazy how much that stuff costs. Anyway- this past fall when we visited Anthony's uncle he had a coffee pot that made amazingly yummy coffee. I came home talking about how good the coffee was. Well, look what I got this past weekend as an Easter gift!

It is so easy to use and really does make the tastiest coffee. It even has a wide variety of different flavor coffees to try. I could explain to you how you could use my fun new gadget, but I wouldn't do as good as if I just copied and pasted from the Keurig coffee website.
"The Keurig® MINI Personal Brewer is ideal for gourmet coffee, tea and hot cocoa lovers who desire a brewer that is compact and easy-to-use in the home. Its small size means you can enjoy Keurig Excellence just about anywhere you call home: vacation home, home office, off campus apartment and loft living. The MINI allows you to brew a cup of in under 2 minutes with no water left in the reservoir.The MINI is easy to operate. Simply add the fresh water into the single-use reservoir, CHOOSE your favorite K-Cup, BREW in under 2 minutes and ENJOY"
1 comment:
Aren't you glad you have a mom and dad that listen to everything you say. I am glad you are enjoying it:)
Mom
Post a Comment