Monday, April 19, 2010

That thong th thong thong thong


Not sure if this is one of those TMI posts... but I'm going to go with it. In my younger days I used to adore the thong. It was the in thing. There was even "The Thong Song" by Sisco.

Baby make your booty go da na da na

Girl I know you wanna show da na da na

That thong th thong thong thong

I like it when the beat goes da na da na

Baby make your booty go da na da na

Girl I know you wanna show da na da na

That thong th thong thong thong

Sorry I just had to reminisce a bit. Anyway, thongs were everywhere. As I have grown older I have grown smarter and learned the thong is not as enjoyable as I once thought. Why am I telling you this? Well because when I was getting my hair done I found an article in Cosmo (again a younger pleasure of mine) about the death of the thong. Thank goodness is all I have to say. Here is a link to the article below for your reading pleasure. Now the boy shorts are in:). That makes me happy. It does make me wonder about all the crazy women's trends over the years that we have subjected ourselves too. Thank goodness I am not forced to wear panty hose on a daily basis like women of the past.


No comments:

Blog Archive