Monday, April 12, 2010
Breaking out my artsy side
One of the things I love about my breaks is that I have time to find my artsy side. This spring break my artsy side consisted of busting out my paints and putting use to the pile of wood pieces left over from the basement framing project. I made some cute markers for my vegetable garden. I needed something to help me remember what I planted where. I forgot last year and the garden turned out to be a big mess. This year, with my signs I am prepared, and I can use them again next year. 
I also had an extra board laying around and the last time I was antiquing I saw a fun old sign that said "one day at a time". I loved it and thought I could make one of my own.
Finally, and not pictured here I am working on some things for my new room next year. When I finish them I'll be sure to post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Money Saving Tips
- Hanging in the Mall Parking lot
- Wordless Wednesday
- A relative bad day
- Sunday verse to ponder
- My Week in a nutshell
- How I meet the hubby
- Ahh the Sweet smell
- Wordless Wednesday: It's worth the picture
- Are you a follower?
- That thong th thong thong thong
- What will our kids be like
- Coconut Cupcakes
- Best Teacher Gifts
- Don't take me out to the ballgame
- Wordless Wednesday
- Our recent movie experience
- Breaking out my artsy side
- 35 days
- A new type of house
- The many colors of my hair
- Thumbs up to the Keurig Mini
- Wordless Wednesday
- Prep for 5th grade
- My big week
- Tan in a bottle and baby spit
- Show me your organization
- Here we go
-
▼
April
(28)
1 comment:
Oh these are so fun!! Can't wait to see what you create for your classroom. :)
Post a Comment