I made a little oops- did you notice? Today on Kelly's Korner is actually how you met your hubby. Here's our story:
It was September 2000. We were freshmen in college, had a biology class together and a mutual friend. She introduced us one day and nothing really happened. But I was smitten. He was a football player, I was a bit of a dork. I sat in the back of class, and he sat closer to the front with some cute girls. I stared at the back of his head 2 weeks, but I didn't dare to approach him. It just isn't something a southern girl does. I just hoped he would notice me again. Or at least feel my eyes boring in the back of his head. Not sure if he felt my eyes boring in on him but finally 2 weeks later he caught up with me after class and asked me out. From that date on we were a couple.
Our 4th year of college, he proposed under a waterfall.
It was September 2000. We were freshmen in college, had a biology class together and a mutual friend. She introduced us one day and nothing really happened. But I was smitten. He was a football player, I was a bit of a dork. I sat in the back of class, and he sat closer to the front with some cute girls. I stared at the back of his head 2 weeks, but I didn't dare to approach him. It just isn't something a southern girl does. I just hoped he would notice me again. Or at least feel my eyes boring in the back of his head. Not sure if he felt my eyes boring in on him but finally 2 weeks later he caught up with me after class and asked me out. From that date on we were a couple.
Our 4th year of college, he proposed under a waterfall.
On July 23rd 2005 we were married and are living happily ever after. 5 years this year. We are pretty much opposites in all ways, but it works- and i wouldn't change it for the world! 
No comments:
Post a Comment