I get bored fairly easily. In general. With pretty much everything. Anthony says I need to be entertained. He is probably right. My hair is no exception. I often change the color- usually with the seasons. I just got it changed this week to a dark blond. I doubt that I will ever make up my mind on a favorite color. I'm too indecisive. Plus- what fun would that be? A girl needs a little change in her life. I know there are others out there that do the same thing- admit it, so I don't feel quite so crazy.
My newest color.
This winter I dyed it "dark brown"- it was really black.
A couple years ago.
2 summers ago.

Back in college. This picture dowsn't really show how REALLy blond it was. Please igore how awful the picture is.
3 comments:
That's what makes you so fun! Love you.
Mom
You are brave! I'm such a wimp when it comes to my hair color. I dread the day I have to start dying it due to grey hair. Ugh. Like the new color! :)
Doesn't have to do with this post, but thought you would enjoy reading about this.
http://www.flythroughourwindow.com/2010/04/big-house/
Post a Comment