
I am determined to tone up for the summer. Since I had to take a break from exercising I really wanted to hit it hard. I am so grateful that I am able to get outside and walk the beagle again, but I am punching it up even more. And I am certifiably crazy- clearly. I am starting P90X. All I can say is WOW! I did the arms and chest and the ab ripper. I am in for it, but I figure if I post it on here you can hold me accountable. I think I'm gonna need it. I've even convinced Anthony to do it with me. With all this accountability I think I am in for the long haul- because I hate to disappoint.
1 comment:
Loved your post.....Enjoying a Saturday of blog hopping and reading all the Easter posts. Hope you will stop by for a visit.
On Sunday night I will be drawing for
$100 GOODIE BASKET.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-friends-new-blogs-and-giveaway.html
Happy Easter
Post a Comment