Next Friday at Kelly's Korner is show us your money saving tips. I do love to save money-it makes me so excited. I have a few random ones, so let's see.
1. I love flowers for my flower garden, but they can be pricey. My mom always divides hers at the end of the season and I always agree to taking some off her hands- cost: $0
2. Sign up for emails from your favorite stores- you will get emails on some great deals. I barely missed out on a duvet from Pottery barn for $30.
3. Grow your own fruit and veggie garden- I love fresh fruit and veggies and the seeds are around a dollar a piece- far cheaper than if you bought it fresh from the grocery.
4. Buy antique or used! It has character.
5. Buy clothes at the end of the season when you can get great deals.
6. Swap books with friends- twice the books for 1/2 the price.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Money Saving Tips
- Hanging in the Mall Parking lot
- Wordless Wednesday
- A relative bad day
- Sunday verse to ponder
- My Week in a nutshell
- How I meet the hubby
- Ahh the Sweet smell
- Wordless Wednesday: It's worth the picture
- Are you a follower?
- That thong th thong thong thong
- What will our kids be like
- Coconut Cupcakes
- Best Teacher Gifts
- Don't take me out to the ballgame
- Wordless Wednesday
- Our recent movie experience
- Breaking out my artsy side
- 35 days
- A new type of house
- The many colors of my hair
- Thumbs up to the Keurig Mini
- Wordless Wednesday
- Prep for 5th grade
- My big week
- Tan in a bottle and baby spit
- Show me your organization
- Here we go
-
▼
April
(28)
1 comment:
Thanks for all the great tips! I took notes off of your post :) Happy Friday and I love your super cute blog and I love your cute blog
Post a Comment