What a long week. The buzz on Facebook is teachers are exhausted. Why? You might ask. Well, because of this. These two studnet interactions will sum up my week to you: Note: normally my class is super well behaved and wonderful!
Interaction 1:
My studnets are on the carpet- getting ready to watch News Quiz. One of my boys is turned around talking to the studnt behind him.
"Nick"..... "Nick".... "NICK", I say.
Nick finally turns around, "what, I heard you".
UGH! Then why on earth wouldn't you listen!!
Interaction 2: At a bathroom break
From time to time I have to pop into the boys' bathroom. There is a wall I can stand by at the front of the bathroom, so I give them their privacy.When I walked in today there were 4 boys in a stall. They are all ammused with ...for lack of a better word, a big poo that hadn't been flused. OH boys really that ammuses you that much... Come on boys.
But as one of my sweet boys said at the end of the day "we will start fresh on Monday".
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Money Saving Tips
- Hanging in the Mall Parking lot
- Wordless Wednesday
- A relative bad day
- Sunday verse to ponder
- My Week in a nutshell
- How I meet the hubby
- Ahh the Sweet smell
- Wordless Wednesday: It's worth the picture
- Are you a follower?
- That thong th thong thong thong
- What will our kids be like
- Coconut Cupcakes
- Best Teacher Gifts
- Don't take me out to the ballgame
- Wordless Wednesday
- Our recent movie experience
- Breaking out my artsy side
- 35 days
- A new type of house
- The many colors of my hair
- Thumbs up to the Keurig Mini
- Wordless Wednesday
- Prep for 5th grade
- My big week
- Tan in a bottle and baby spit
- Show me your organization
- Here we go
-
▼
April
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment